WHOOKOS Beta: Halloween WHOOKOS Beta: Halloween

AWESOME!!!

Any chanc of a WHOOKOS Christmas special? :3

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3

Ahhhh

There's nothing like waking up on Saturday morning and watching new movies by you.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

LOL

That's HILARIOUS! I never would have thought of that!

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

MAKE MORE

There aren't that many Starfox submissions here and this is probably the funniest, best animated, and drawn here! Please make more or at least a Starfox collab! I'd help out!

PuffballsUnited responds:

I don't think so... :\ This was really the only idea I had for Starfox. I may make a movie similar to this with voice clips from a certain game.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

To the guy below me

Its supposed to be random. Justin Bieber sucks. End of story. I'm gonna go throw a water bottle at his head.

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

C'mon guys!

Whats everybody complaining about? Like I heard someone say that they didn't know what was going on... WTF? Read the description. This is really good and it's very hard to make such a thing. Even look at my movie. It sucks but I put more effort into that than any other of my movies that also suck and probably never see the light of day. This was awesome dude, and I don't really like Sonic anymore. But this is what the TV show SHOULD'VE been like. And for that my friend, is why you get a 10.

Family Farm Family Farm

LOL

But WTF IS QUAGMIRE SUPPOSED TO BE????

Turing Test Turing Test

It's been a while, Jimtopia

I haven't seen one of your movies in about three years. Wow! Youve improved! Anyway, GREAT MOVIE and I find it deserving an award

Nintendo gets Dubbed Nintendo gets Dubbed

good

really funny but it might be my computer or something, but the sound is WAAAAAYYYYY off sync on mine so, if you could fix that that'd be great

My First Animation =) My First Animation =)

Holy Crap!

First animation??? You have to have animated before. There is no way this is your FIRST. It's too good.