Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I SMELL A SEQUEL!!!!

Please tell me if my nose is broken

BoMToons responds:

A foul scent blows in from the east

Supr Plummer Bros. Supr Plummer Bros.

People seem to like it more than my flash

I like this game. gives a good challenge glad I played it

Kill SpongeBob! Kill SpongeBob!

MMMMMM......

Would be better if you had a weapon selection screen.... but also, it is good to finally see that stupid little shit get it for once. BAYAIYAIYAIYAIYAI is so fuckin annoying.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

For those of you who are stuck, here's a walkthru

Walk north, pull out plug, grab lampshade, go north and talk 2 gaurd, give big bag of money to dim, he'll give you hair products, give hayre products 2 samus at McDonalds, she'll give you an iron, give it to guy in graveyard, take the vase give it 2 dan at the well, get frog, give it 2 snake, he'll give you tiger paint, give tiger paint to kirby, he'll give you the tazer, taze the guy at the door, walk inside, take the light gun, give it to dante, he'll give you the shovel, but dont go anywhere, dig up the grave in the south and get the dead corpse, bring it to the guy at McDonalds, he'll make it into a cheeseburger, then you eat the cheeseburger and take a nap, no JK, bring it to the gaurd to the north, he'll take a """""""NAP"""""""""" and you go north to the temple, put the lampshade on the pedestal, beat the game, then write a generic walkthrough that nobody will read, rate it 10/10 5/5 favorite it, and deposit your points for the day. THEN GO TAKE A NAP.